Ryan D. Stibor, Esq. advises growth companies, real estate developers, asset managers, investors, landlords and tenants, lenders and borrowers on matters relating to corporate structuring, finance, commercial real estate and intellectual property transactions, and outside general counsel representation. Mr. Stibor has negotiated over a half a billion in equity and debt financing for real estate, digital media, telecommunication and hospitality ventures. He serves as head of the transactional division of the firm and works closely with enterprise and business clients in complex national lease negotiations, business modeling, proprietary protection and revenue considerations.
- Serves as lead general counsel for private equity commercial real estate funds, focused on value add and stabilized asset acquisition and financing of retail and office assets.
- Serves as general counsel to global learning, discovery and amusement centers for children that provide career and profession based immersive activities and experiences.
- Serves as corporate counsel to global mobile virtual network enabler that operates a proprietary multi-IMSI roaming hub
. Serves as real estate counsel to national restaurant, arcade ande-sports gaming company.
Serves as corporate counsel to
familyoffice with commercial real estate portfolio holdings in California and Nevada.
Serve as Nevada real estate counsel for global casino and hotel chain with assets in Las Vegas, New York City and Tel Aviv.
- Serve as general counsel to commercial real estate brokerage and property management companies.
- Served as corporate counsel to mobile e-commerce and video content company that allowed consumers to purchase celebrity private labeled products through technology platform.
- Served as senior counsel overseeing construction documentation, financing, sale and leasing of two
mixed usehigh-rise properties located in Las Vegas.
Admissions & Education
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California
- Nevada Real Estate Licensee
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, 2000 – B.S., Corporate Finance
- Temple University School of Law, Rome, Italy, 2001 – Law & Finance
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, 2003 – Juris Doctorate
A dedicated and charismatic litigation attorney, Shan Davis treats every case like it is his most important case. Mr. Davis has prevailed in trials representing contractors and commercial clients alike, and has successfully taken cases to the Nevada Supreme Court. Prior to co-founding Davis|Stibor, Mr. Davis worked for an 800 attorney law firm with offices is several countries. As a young attorney, Mr. Davis worked for one of Nevada’s premier litigation firms handling high-stakes, complex commercial and construction cases involving tens of millions of dollars.
- Recovered over $660,000 for
clientthat provided labor and fabrication services for construction of solar power plant in Northern Nevada.
- Prevailed at trial for a construction company that was not paid for its services and was forced to record and foreclose on
- Prevailed at trial for a commercial property owner whose tenant breached a long-term lease, and then filed counterclaims claiming the property owner’s representatives
Prevailed in an appeal to the Nevada Supreme Court on behalf of a large property investor regarding title to property that was purchased at auction in the Clark County Probate Court.
- Obtained a rarely granted temporary restraining order on behalf of a deep foundation contractor in a high stakes trade secret dispute. After obtaining the temporary restraining order, which prevented a large multinational Spanish contractor from using the client’s foundation design, the case settled, saving tens of thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees.
- Represented subcontractor against a multinational defense contractor in a breach of contract action regarding construction on an Air Force base. After six months of litigation, Mr. Davis obtained a favorable, confidential settlement on behalf of the subcontractor.
Admissions & Education
- Nevada Supreme Court
- Nevada Court of Appeals
- United State District Court, Nevada
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern Utah University – Bachelor of Science, 2000
- Michigan State University – Juris Doctor, 2004